Friday 26 March 2010

Workshop and why I did not use it

Back in September I held a workshop, you can see the following link the details
http://paedomorphosisindesign.blogspot.com/2009/09/workshop-on-childlike-design-with.html

During the thesis i had to do some slightly changes of the exploration directions. There are few reasons for that with most strong the fact that I had to build first a good base on the biological phenomenon which will allow me to examine in depth further the phenomenon. I tried though to give a number of possible explanations in all the promising exploitative directions but I consciously left outside the main Thesis book the market framework and the historical analysis of the phenomenon.
I consider the workshop related to the market framework and thus it has been left it out. The material though of the workshop will be available to the evaluating committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment