Friday 26 March 2010

Final diagram and explanation of the thesis

As a last post for this blog before I submit my diploma I would like to present a diagram that I made as an overall explanation of the thesis (in terms of methodology), where one can get a glimpse of what I have done up to now and where the future investigation can be focused.

As for the actual thesis, with findings, diagrams, study cases I will try to reserve the confidentiality status of my school. Though I know that will be really hard. I probably will participate in some design seminars the next months around the time of my evaluation, so I do not know what it will happened. Whether I publish in few days or months, please stay in tune and visit the blog from time to time in case anything new pop-up. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. From the sounds and looks of it, you got the thesis all wrapped up! So, how did it go? I bet your thesis project presentation and defense was just a walk at the park seeing how prepared you were then. Anyway, I do hope everything went well with the project.

    ReplyDelete